In August 2014 I stayed at Seven Bridges for the second time, the first being in 2011. This hotel has a unique atmosphere: its rooms are aesthetically appealing and give a feeling of intimacy. Its location is perfect. Most important, though, is the staff: I travel extensively and have never met more generous and helpful individuals than those at Seven Bridges. They are deeply concerned about their guests and do everything to ensure that a visit to Amsterdam is a memorable and happy one. The next time I return to Amsterdam, I look forward to staying at this hotel again. Simply put, the hotel is superb, providing everything one could ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel