Like so many others, we loved the Seven Bridges Hotel. First of all the location is fantastic - it's quiet but yet so close to many areas within easy walking distance. The hotel is beautiful, small but our room (garden room #5) was huge with a little outside sitting area. We arrived after our overnight flight from Vancouver and happily the hotel staff let us into our room, which was such a surprise. The bed was comfortable, and the room had beautiful antiques in it. We didn't eat breakfasts in the hotel, there were several great restaurants within a block that we took advantage of. I can not recommend this hotel enough - don't debate it any longer - just book it and look forward to a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel