We had a wonderful time staying at the Seven Bridges Hotel. We stayed at this hotel for 8 days/nights while we vacationed in Amsterdam and did day excursions outside of the city as well. The hotel is beautiful with much character, charm and style, and it is very clean too. The staff is friendly, pleasant and very helpful, and the hotel is conveniently located to most of the main sights of Amsterdam. If you're vacationing in Amsterdam, you have to stay in a hotel which is a canal house (this one was built in the 1700s if I am recalling accurately) because that's a significant part of the whole experience of visiting Amsterdam. And this particular canal house hotel is truly exceptional, to stay at the Seven Bridges Hotel is an Amsterdam experience in and of itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel