We found this small hotel on the internet. It is well located on a canal close to Rembrantsplein and the tram stop. Lots of places to eat in or sit at in the neighbourhood. The owners were extremely polite and vey helpful. We had a room facing the canal which was very well appointed and with an attached bathroom and shower. All very clean and well looked after. We were treated to breakfast " on the house" on our last morning, which was very generous of them. It is a typical NL townhouse and the stairs are steep but this should not be a problem unless you already have difficulty getting up/ down stairs. We felt the place was charming and the hospitality was authentic and generous.
We really enjoyed staying here and would do so again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel