We found this hotel on Tripadvisor and cannot say enough good things about it. We stayed in suite C which is next to the hotel with a separate entrance. Was like having our own apartment that was tidied up each day. It is two large rooms, with fabulous views of the canals. Well appointed with many amenities such as wine glasses and other plates and silverware. We sipped wine and snacked on Gouda cheese purchased around the corner watching the boats before going out for the night. Lots of restaurants, bars, stores and attractions in walking distance. Ask for directions to the French restaurant and have the duck. Best meal in Amsterdam. NOTE: steep steps to the unit but they are a short flight and it is worth the climb. Pack light! Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel