It's so nice to meet a host who really cares. Helpful, polite and always smiling. This makes this place worth the stay even before you even walk inside to see the nice rooms and enjoy the lovely breakfast either in the hotel or at any of the numerous cafes nearby.
And as for a location it probably doesn't get much better than this with all the main attractions close by and plenty of young mums on their bikes ready to 'run you over' if you are not fully aware of where you are walking!! :)
The only drawback at this wonderful hotel is the spiral stairs which can prove challenging for older people; but after all, this is Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel