Reasonably priced (for Amsterdam) hotel in a nice location. The rooms were clean and nice enough, but they were a little but crowded, with a lack of power points. The bathrooms were likewise clean, but dated. The included breakfast was one of the best that I have had for an included breakfast at a hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Hotel
- Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amsterdam city centre is famous for its numerous bars, canals, shops and museums. What could be more fun than having your home base in the heart of the city that never sleeps? And at Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, you can meet travellers from all over the world. The moment you step outside, you’re bang in the middle of vibrant Amsterdam. Beside bars, restaurants and shops, you will also find theatres, cinemas and museums nearby. The flea market at Waterlooplein is within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.