Stayed there with my friends for a couple of nights, this hostel has great location - its walking distance to most of Amsterdam attractions, service was friendly and helpful. There could be more sockets for charging phones etc. But it was possible to leave phones at reception for overnight charge.
I would visit again and highly recommend it to everyone who is not afraid to stay in hostels ;)
- Also Known As:
- Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Hotel
- Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amsterdam city centre is famous for its numerous bars, canals, shops and museums. What could be more fun than having your home base in the heart of the city that never sleeps? And at Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, you can meet travellers from all over the world. The moment you step outside, you’re bang in the middle of vibrant Amsterdam. Beside bars, restaurants and shops, you will also find theatres, cinemas and museums nearby. The flea market at Waterlooplein is within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.