My partner and I stayed for 5 nights and found it to be quite average. Here are some pointers:
- Room was relatively clean
- Toilet was relatively clean
- House keeping every day
- No airconditioning which made it very stuffy in the room. Had to open a window to sleep but the noise from the main street was unbearable affecting the quality of our sleep.
- Safe location and a supermarket is right next door
- Friendly staff
- Right opposite the tram and very close to some famous museums and Vondellpark is just around the corner
Overall our stay at Abba would have been more enjoyable if we didn't recieve a room facing the main street. Make sure to request for a room that doesn't face the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Abba is located in the center of Amsterdam with the Leidseplein, the night live area, only 5 minutes walk away. Also many of the museums are very close by, including the "VAN GOGH" & "RIJKSMUSEUM".Located in the center of world famous Amsterdam, the Abba hotel has been offering proper Dutch hospitality with a international touch for over 20 years. Our selection of over 36 rooms offers the perfect base to explore this wonderful city. All prices include a fabulous breakfast from 8am until 10am everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Abba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Amsterdam