My husband and I stayed here with 2 other friends. Both rooms were very clean, with everything you needed. (Along with the free porn channels!!) The breakfast was good and plenty of it. Nice friendly reception and bar staff was refreshing. We also used the complimentary room to leave our luggage on our last day as we only travelled home late that night.
The location was superb, just a very short walk from the train station and 5 minutes from the Red Light District.
For the price of this hotel, you can't really complain. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the ducks quacking very early in the morning!!! (That'll teach us to stay out too late!).
Would deffo stay again.
Michelle - Wigan, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam