The hotel is in a great location with easy access via a free ferry into town and into centraal station. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean.
There are a few bars around the hotel for guests to have food drinks.
Points to note:
The rooms are small and cosy
The walls are thin and therefore yiu can hear alot of noises from other rooms, hallways etc.
The bed is not thst comfortable and the bathroom is tiny.
A goid point is that check out is at 11 and you can extend this to 6 fit a fee of 25 euro
The breakfast is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam