The barman at the botel sits watching football on tv when the bar is busy,, his next priority is texting his friends,, his last priority is serving beer.. you will not find him behind the bar,, the night porter closed the lounge and bar at 1.00am at half time during the England v italy game when it was full of hotel guests,, incredibly he switched off the tv then the barman closed the bar and told all the hotel guests to leave now... unbelievable ,,,,,,!,,,,,..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam