We stayed at the Botel between 30th May & 3rd June. On arrival the staff were friendly & although our room wasn't ready we could store our luggage there & explore Amsterdam. The room was basic & a little dusty but other than that it was ok & the bathroom was clean. They also provided a travel cot for our 1 year old which was brilliant. The room was a decent size too & fitted all 3 of us in no problem. The only downside is the walls are quite thin so you can hear every word, sound, television etc from adjoining rooms. I probably would stay somewhere more central next time as it was sometimes a bind getting the boat with a 1 year old but other than that it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam