The room we had was very reasonably price - which is why we were in the basement of the botel. With that being said, and comparing other hotels around amsterdam for what we had we were very happy. Our room was clean, quiet and unique.
Upon arriving at the airport ( I wish someone told us this), hop on the train to the central station. from there is a short two minute walk to the ferry which you can hop on for free and goes right to the botel. Much quicker and cheaper than a cab :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam