Stayed here with two friends for a weekend away.It was the second time we have stayed here.It is clean and functional.Rooms are basic but comfortable and clean.Bathroom is very small as other reviewers have said.Breakfast is good and plentiful.It has a small bar with a pool table.
It attracts people from various European countries.We have never seen any rowdiness,which is good.You have get a free ferry from the back of Centraal station.Turn left and go to the furthest landing stage.Takes 10 mins each journey and they run on average every 30 mins.In fact it is a nice journey with fellow Amsterdamers.
It is ideal if you are on a budget and want somewhere clean and warm.If you are looking for a special hotel with tiled floors,chic bar then look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.