Stayed here for three nights in September. With my husband. Rooms were basic, (the bathroom is very small) but clean and adequate. A hairdryer is available from reception. A safe can be rented for a small fee and refundable deposit. Breakfast is not included. 10 euro per person is payable on entrance to the dining room. Staff were friendly and spoke excellent English. We did feel on the odd occasion we were on a boat with a very slight sway. But mostly we forgot we were. Getting there is straight forward, a ferry runs very regularly from outside central station. Later at night it stops, and a shuttle bus runs all night from another place. We would recommend Amstel Botel to adults of any age for a short stay as it's reasonably priced, far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city yet easy to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam