Basic, clean, cheap, quiet and the novelty of staying on a boat! Room was also a good size and the view was great as it was a boat lol. Breakfast wasn't great to be fair, I just had sausages and toast. There is a ferry service to take you to the Central station to be honest it does get a bit annoying having to travel but you see a lot of the buildings along the river. I would rather stay on the other side of the water for handiness. Staff were so helpful with places to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.