The accommodation is fairly basic but is generally clean and well cared for!
There are TVs in the rooms and an iron etc available.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and there is free WiFi!
The whole thing really is a hotel on a boat so the occasional sway is felt but nothing too bad.
The location is a twenty minute ferry crossing from central station which is free!
The ramp onto the boat is steep but wheelchair access would be okay!
I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam