I travelled as a group of four girls who visited amsterdam for a couple of days. The Amstel Botel is a lovely and unusual choice. Its worth staying in especially if your after a clean, value for money bed for the night. Yes rooms are on the small side but who spends all their time in the room?. The Botel is a 10min ferry Journey (free) from the city centre which runs from the fourth pier (NDSM destination name) located next to the central station. These run every 15mins from approx 6am-midnight, out of hours the hotel has its own shuttle service. The Botel has a bar which sells light snack and there are two resturaunts nearby for more substantial meals. The breakfast area was nice and clean, especially where the food is served. The staff we're really nice and helpful too. On a whole, the hotel was clean and I would recommend to others to go esecially if your after a cheap and cheerful stay with a twist.
- Also Known As:
- Amstel Botel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amstel Botel Alkmaar
- Amstel Botel Hotel Alkmaar
- Botel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Amstel Botel is Amsterdam's floating hotel. Stay in our hotel with unique design in appearance. We are located in the center of Amsterdam just 3 minutes walk from the Central Railway Station and 18 minutes ride from Amsterdam Airport, which offers a splendid opportunity to discover Amsterdam's history, culture and beauty. The Amstel Botel has 175 rooms, smoking and non-smoking rooms available, all with toilet/shower, hot/cold water, safe, AM/FM clock radio, writing desk, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Amstel Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.