“Lovely place with excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,617 of 2,468 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Peize
“Lovely place with excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Bussum and let the kids decide on the food. They wanted to eat Thai food, so we ended up here. I'm glad we did :-) The mixed appetizer plate was delicious, as were the main dishes we ordered. Especially the duck was magnificent! Very friendly staff and great value for money. Will definitely come back!

• Visited July 2013

“What a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Cute hidden restaurant on one of the less busy streets of Amsterdam. The food was amazing and the wait staff very friendly. Do not hesitate to give this place a try. We are from California and eat Thai food all the time. This place is definitely one of the best we've ever tried!

schaumburg
“Mamas place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Family run wwith Mama in the kitchen. Cozy with a homey feeling. Authentic Thai food, and friendly wait staff. Try the chicken wing appetizer and tom yum soup.

Visited October 2012
amsterdam
“Great little Thai place in Bussum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I found this lovely little place off the main road that goes from the freeway to the train line through Bussum. The food was really nice, and the ambience very pleasant, with nice dim lighting seems like it must be different to the Amsterdam restaurant on that score.
The Thai staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and I found the food to be very authentic, not Dutchified. I had a duck red curry that was so nice... I wanted another plate for dessert but refrained. My friend had the classic green coconut chicken curry which was also superb so I ate as much of that as I could get. They don't use any MSG. I asked because the food was so lekker!

• Visited November 2011
Scotland
“Great new restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

We found this place when it had just opened on its first day. Food was excellent, staff very keen to please and provided good service. The only thing I think they could improve is the lighting which was a bit brash - too much like a cafeteria - but we would still recommend this place. Good luck for your new restaurant. I'm sure you will do well

• Visited October 2011