I've stayed at this hotel 3 times now over the last 4 years and it never dissapoints! We always go for the junior suite and you get 5 star accomadation with Fantastic views.This time we got room 507, which is basically a Loft apartment! Loads of space,king size bed, massive flat screen and a fantastic glass fronted bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath and separate shower.We had a great view of Dam Sq and the bustling street below. I would reccomend always booking the junior suite, it's a bit extra but so worth it and has the WoW factor!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Amsterdam boasts the best location in town, right at Dam Square in the heart of the city centre. Being just 20km from Schiphol Airport and a short walk from Central Station, this 4-star hotel offers a perfect base for your stay in Amsterdam. All major sights and attractions are within walking distance. Offering 110 soundproof rooms and suites, Swissotel Amsterdam makes a quiet and comfortable haven amidst a bustling density of high-end shops, restaurants and bars.All rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine and individually controllable climate control. Hotel guests have free access to Swissotel Amsterdam Fitness, featuring state of the art cardio-vascular equipment, and to the Business Centre, providing free internet and office supplies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Swissotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Swissotel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Swissotel Hotel
- Swiss Hotel Amsterdam