We started the week in Amsterdam in a small canal side hotel with steep stairs and decided to move to a larger hotel mid week. Pleasantly surprised at the size, decor and cleanliness of the room. Expected smaller European style room and bathroom. Very comfortable king size bed. They gave us free upgrade to a suite too. My first stay in a Swissotel but I'll definitely consider them in the future. Good value for the quality of hotel too. Not much more than the tiny canal hotel room but many more amenities (except included breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Amsterdam boasts the best location in town, right at Dam Square in the heart of the city centre. Being just 20km from Schiphol Airport and a short walk from Central Station, this 4-star hotel offers a perfect base for your stay in Amsterdam. All major sights and attractions are within walking distance. Offering 110 soundproof rooms and suites, Swissotel Amsterdam makes a quiet and comfortable haven amidst a bustling density of high-end shops, restaurants and bars.All rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine and individually controllable climate control. Hotel guests have free access to Swissotel Amsterdam Fitness, featuring state of the art cardio-vascular equipment, and to the Business Centre, providing free internet and office supplies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, EasyToBook, Hotel.de and Otel so you can book your Swissotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Swissotel Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Swissotel Hotel
- Swiss Hotel Amsterdam