When we arrived there was a welcome amenity at the front desk. The doormen were very professional and welcoming. Check-in wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be, but that was easy to look over because the beauty of the hotel and my suite that I was checked into. Before I arrived I had worked with a fellow named Marcel who was very knowledgeable and through. I had several questions and request as we were staying there for new years eve. He suggested two great party's and was able to get me VIP access at the last minute, we were thrilled! Back to the Hotel: When we entered into our suite we were taken aback. It had cathedral cielings, a huge bathroom and upgraded decor. It was kvery spacious by european standards. The bathroom had dual sinks, a seperate shower (with two shower heads), a huge soaking tub, and a bidet in addition to the regular toilet. The room also featured a doorbell. We got massages in the fitness center which is small. However it does feature a dry heat sauna, and tanning bed. Some of the intenet sites say that the hotel has a spa on site and that is not correct. They do massages on site but for the rest of the treatments you have to go to a seperate salon which I find quite inconveinent. The pool is rather small, but thats to be expected in europe from my experince. The resturant is great with traditional european cusine. Room service however is awful. Every time I ordered anything from room service my order was wrong, late or, not good. Overall the hotel is Wonderful and it is the only place I'll stay when I'm in Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.