We stayed in a suite in the new part of the hotel. The room was huge, really - the Dutch are the tallest people in the world and I definitely got the feeling this hotel was designed for the average Dutch person. The tub was huge, the sinks were huge, the paintings on the walls, really everything! The staff were helpful, the restaurants in the hotel were fine and it was easy to get pretty much anywhere from the hotel. The only issue was the lights in the bathroom - the halogens were so hot I couldn't keep them on while using the bathroom. Also the light switches in the room were a bit hard to figure out. Would stay there again when visiting Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.