A beautiful hotel in the ultimate location.
A stones throw from all attractions, whether it be the shopping, the museums or the entertainment at the red light district.
Rooms are eclectic in their unique styling, yet extremely comfortable and well appointed.
Service is top notch and the concierge extremely helpful. We relied on him for his restaurant recommendations and were never disappointed.
Make sure to take advantage of the hotel's private boat for cruising the canals, fantastic and comfortable cruise complete with refreshments.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, LHW, Splendia, Venere, Tingo, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.