We were upgraded into an extremely large suite in the new part which has been converted from a bank. Very comfortable and good dutch breakfast in our room. The luxury restaurant is closed on Monday night so we had oysters and dover soles in the brasserie. All the staff were exceptionally pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, LHW, Splendia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.