This hotel is in the heart of Amsterdam. Upon checked in I was upgraded to Junior Suite room. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in Europe. It is an excellent hotel not only in location, but also in its quality of room and lobby lounge, quality of services and quality of breakfast. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I stayed there 4 nights. One night I visited Board'eau Bar and drink a glass of red wine. When I asked for the bill the bartender said in a very friendly way that he owe it for me. Very impressive. What I like most about this hotel is its bath room. It is very luxury, well and modernly equipped, and its really comfortable. I grade this bath room is the best of every hotel bath room I have ever stayed in more than 70 countries.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.