The DE L EUROPE AMSTERDAM at NIEUWE DOELENSTRAAT 2-14 AMSTERDAM, 31-20-5311777 is an excellent, expensive (360 Euros per night) is beautifully, recently renovated rooms in the heart of downtown, and a walk from everywhere. THe staff is professional, friendly, helpful, and as they should be. The sheets and linens were grand. Bord'Eau, one star Michelin restaurant, led by Executive Chef Richard van Oostenbrugge, provided us with a wonderful lunch, of appropriate portion size, and a modest priced chablis, which was excellent. I look forward to returning for dinner. I will return without hesitation to this convenient, and modern OLD Hotel without question.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, LHW, Splendia, Venere, Tingo, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.