I traveled to The Netherlands for work this fall, and was delighted to have one night in Amsterdam. Everything at De L'Europe was absolutely magnificent! The hotel staff was exceptional - friendly and helpful, courteous and prompt with service, and very invested in making my stay memorable. The bedroom (even my room without a view) was spectacular. The linens and the bed were so comfortable that I had the best night of sleep in my 23 day work trip across Europe. I was so happy with the quality of the amenities at De L'Europe that I look forward to spending a more extended stay there with my partner.
The bathroom was just stunning - excellent quality towels, heated floors, superb water pressure and lovely toiletries. It really is the little details like these that make such a huge difference.
Hotel is located very conveniently and is so picturesque. While a bit pricey, if the budget will allow it - opt for a luxurious stay at De L'Europe while in Amsterdam!
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LHW, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.