A remarkable stay.
From the first greetings at the door to leaving the property- PERFECT!
The Service, Quality, Accomodations ( Room was so quiet and had the BEST view), Food, Staff is 5 star - just an impeccable stay.
Recommend a Jr. Suite.
Cocktails and food in their lovely restaurant sitting along the canal is a delightful way to end your day.
Location is perfect, walkable to all major sites.
The ONLY bad thing...............we had to check out!
Can't wait to return!!!
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.