It was a joy to stay at the Hotel De L'Europe. Prior to our arrival, the hotel assisted in arranging for a sedan to pick up my wife and I at the airport. Check in was smooth and even though we arrived in the morning, a room was ready for us. It happened to be my birthday and the reception sent a tray of snacks and a bottle of wine with a gracious card to acknowledge the day. The staff was all very friendly and professional, and were of great assistance in providing directions around Amsterdam. The hotel was always spotless and the rooms are very comfortable with heated floors in the bathroom and plush beds. Shampoo, conditioner lotions (for men and women), shower gel, sewing kits etc. are provided. The hotel is also situated centrally in Amsterdam and is a 15-20 minute walk to almost all of the highlights, including the Anne Frank house, Central Station, Dam Square (5 minutes) and the Rijksmuseum. Amsterdam really is a walker friendly city, so the location of the Hotel is a real convenience. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city of Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LHW, Splendia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.