Husband and I have visited the hotel last weekend (10Aug) and it was fantastic! The location, decor, building as well as the restaurants in the hotel are perfect! We arrived on Friday late evening and were checked in and shown to the room in no time and were down for a light dinner and drinks straight away.The view from the restaurant is fantastic and its quite fun to watach all the little boats go by. we had a Junior Suite 331 and it is one of the most gorgeous rooms I stayed in, all the amneties and the bed is the highest quality. We spent the weekend walkign around and saw few hotels in the area but nothing compares to Hotel De L'europe! Thank you so much for an amazing stay.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LHW, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.