Am writing this review a year after staying there. I LOVED this hotel when I was there and having stayed in a few nice hotels subsequently, I felt moved to review this hotel. The room was perfect - not huge but totally comfortable and aesthetically appealing. It was incredibly well thought out and functioned so comfortably. The property itself is very attractive and is very well located. The staff was really helpful and nice.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.