where to begin, De L' Europe is a stunning Hotel its position on the canal is amazing right in the heart of Amsterdam with views to die for , we stayed originally in a one bedroom suite with 4 balconies overlooking Amsterdam while our room was a little older this only added to its charm , the room felt more like an Apartment , we were then upgraded to the Penthouse as on our first night the people upstairs were a little noisy which I guess when in Amsterdam is to be expected and the rooms being a little older in this part of the hotel may have contributed , not wanting to focus on that I would like to tell you how this hotel's service is like no other , from the moment we arrived the reception staff were swift , the room was ready straight away and we were taken to our room where champagne was poured while showing us the details of the room , nothing was a problem , when asked for a heater as the room being so big I felt a little cool was brought up straight away , when we mentioned the noise upstairs , moving us up to the penthouse was also not an issue , they could not help us enough a private boat tour of the canals was organised at the last minute without a problem , the hotel food was great and to top it off when we left to go to the train station with their compimentary luxury sedan the porter came too and found out our platform and took our luggage up to the train , I mean it really doesn't get any better than that . So I thankyou staff and Management at the De L' Europe your friendliness and service is impeccable , your hotel is beautiful , I am only sorry we couldn't stay longer but be sure we are coming back if only to see you all again.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, LHW, Otel, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.