Stay very often in hotels of the five star category or five star superior. But the service in this hotel was outstanding compared to most of all the other luxury hotels. Very personal, very committed, very care-taking. Felt like home abroad. Rooms are tasteful and well equipped, but the difference came from the people. My no one choice in Amsterdam, had been in intercontinental, Pulitzer and others, de L'Europe is the best in town.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, LHW, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.