From the moment I arrived at the hotel we was treated like a very important guest. Our room was a suite and it was very comfortable with everything we could need. We had a beautiful view of the heart of Amsterdam, the hotel is very well located. The bathroom was well appointed super bath and shower.
We ate breakfast in the Brasserie and had dinner one night, could not fault the food very good.
The one thing that made our stay special were the staff, they were very professional and very capable. I highly recommend this hotel to add some style to your stay in Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.