The classic and elegant hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. The hotel is renovated in 2011. The room was spacious and the bathroom was superb with separate shower and bathtub.
The internet is free of charge and in the suite they had an iPad. The only shortcoming for me was lack of light in the bathroom for make_up and in the room there is no mirror for doing make-up. The staff is extremely nice. The breakfast did not have vast veriety: cold cuts, cereals, suasage and eggs, but I liked the fresh orange and grapefruit juices, they had.
- Also Known As:
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel
- De l`Europe Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel De l Europe
- De l Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Hotel with Victorian exterior, located opposite Flower Market in the City Centre, overlooking Amstel River & Munt Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your De L'Europe Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.