My son (17) and me (46) were for a city trip in Amsterdam and needed quicklike a stay for 3 nights. More or less by luck we came along to this hotel. Its stil young (3 years old) and everything is oriented for a typical city stay. In general we can recommend this hotel. Here are the pros and cons:
-good price for the stay
-free wlan in the whole house
- kind and helpful staff
- it is not in the center of the city (but we rented two bicycles, and it is more than easy to come into the city by that)
- the price for breakfast is unexpectes high (€ 16,- p.p. is quite an amount)
So, if you are looking for a clean and comfort stay for the night, you are right here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa 400 is a unique brand new three star hotel in Amsterdam. The hotel offers many facilities for a pleasant stay. Service and hospitality are important factors at Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam. You will feel more than welcome. All rooms are light and spacious and are equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flatscreen TV, a refrigerator and an en-suite bathroom. "Experience a reliable and creative hospitality at Hotel Casa 400!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Casa 400 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 400 Amsterdam
- Casa 400 Hotel