“Little gem” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Little gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

After wondering around for well over 1hr we stumbled upon Castillo. Fortunately for us we managed to get our table for 6 even though the place was rammed to the rafters (always a good sign).
Ribs & chicken was gorgeous. My partners steak was pretty much still moo-ing. She should have sent it back but opted not too. However the staff insisted on a free cocktail when they cleared our plates as it should have came 'medium'.
All in all we had a nice evening :0)

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We came across this just wandering around and went in as it looked inviting from outside. I had mussels starter and shared a mixed grill for two as a main course. Everything was cooked to my liking and tasted delicious. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guildford, Surrey
“Good Atmosphere & lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I had deep fried squid for starter & it was lovely - just how I've had it in Spain with a lovely garlic dip. My friends had a mixed meat grill for 2 people to share - plenty of food including steak, ribs & sausage. I had mixed meat fajitas (steak strips & chicken) with all the usual accompaniments - very tasty. I couldn't manage a dessert so I had a liqueur coffee instead, which was lovely but my friends had profiteroles & they were generous portions. Not overly expensive considering the amount of food & how tasty it was. Staff were friendly & helpful. Nice atmosphere in there - seemed a very popular place. I just wish I was staying for longer so I could have gone back & tried more of the tapas.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Tapas in ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We went based on the reviews on here and were really impressed. The service and the food were excellent, really friendly and the food tasted great as well as really great on price. Would recommend if you're nearby

Corsham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Cannot fault it, the food or the staff. Priced well, great menu and all in all one to return to. The platters for two are great value, with succulent cuts of meat cooked to perfection. Above all though, the staff were great and attentive whilst being friendly and chatty. I'll definitely return when next in Amsterdam

Visited February 2014