The hotel isnt smack bang in the centre of Amsterdam but close. The location is fairly quiet with little of interest on the street it slocated on but a short walk brings you to the action, restaurants and bars etc.
Our room was at the back looking over the canal which was perfect. The room appeared to be recently decorated / furnished and offered everythigng you might expect from a fairly cheap hotel room such as a TV and hanging space. The bathroom seemed to be a purpose built pod, a bit plasticy and small, but it was clean and had a good shower.
Reception staff were friendly and attentive. We did not use the bar or restaurant so can not comment.
I would return to this hotel and would recommend to anyone travellign to Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera