I stayed in this hotel back in February with my partner and we enjoyed very much out stay. The staff was very friendly and always helpful. Had enough clean towels every morning and beds changed every day too. The room was very clean and inviting and had a beautiful view of the canal from our window. The hotel had print outs of the wifi password available everyday and always had enough brochures and leaflets stocked up everyday. Also the facility of being able to leave your bag in the hotel even if you have checked out was so handy as my partner and I had an evening flight back to London and didn't want to stroll the city with out suitcase the whole day. Loved this hotel and would definitely come back and stay here :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera