Stayed for 2 nights. It is an economy hotel like all other Ibis. Everything is functional with few luxuries or frills. Bathroom was like a moulded pod in the bedroom and small - door automatically shuts and gets very stuffy. No mini-bar or tea & coffee or bottled water. Breakfast was again, functional and adequate. For all that, good night sleep on comfortable bed and a good shower. Clean and well maintained and with friendly staff. Ok location in walking distance (15min) of Centre. A good 'value' hotel when on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera