Walking down the room hallway at this hotel gives one the feeling of staying in a cruise ship. The room is about the same size as a standard cruise ship room. The bathroom is almost the same in design, shape and size as a cruise ship bathroom. We were given a canal view room, which completed our cruise ship feel. The staff were helpful. Breakfast was standard and decent. Location was good,15 to 20 minutes walking to the city center. There is a supermarket around the corner of the street, which was convenient. Overall, this is a decent budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera