So-so neighborhood. I booked in at 129€ but was told Thursday (2nd night) would be 149€, which is really a stretch for a tiny room like this. When I went down on night two to extend my stay, the young kid on the desk said it would be 189€. When I complained, he said "well it's Friday and we're almost full." What a bush league way of treating customers! Never again, Ibis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera