Just back from a one night stopover at this hotel. We arrived a bit early and the nice receptionist checked us in quickly and allowed us to leave our bags in a secure room while we waited for our room to be made ready so we went off for the day and came back later.
Our room was overlooking the canal which was great. Yes the hotel isn't 5 star but it is very clean, the staff were very helpful. The location is about 10 mins walk from the centre of Amsterdam but a great stroll getting there beside canals and many shops. There is a handy bar beside the entrance and a supermarket just around the corner.
Would I stay here again? Absolutely. Well recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera