The Ibis hotel had a great location not too far from the city centre. While there is no close metro or tram stop you can walk to where all the restaurants and bars in less than 10-15 minutes. There is also a supermarket just around the corner.
Service was good, beds were comfy and overall a very good stay. Hotel rooms were decently sized and a good size bathroom as well. A perfect location to explore the city from, with all major attractions within a 2km radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera