Just returned from a great stay at the Amsterdam ibis! We were a group of nine ladies on a hen party and found this hotel to be perfect for our one night stop over. The rooms were basic, but extremely clean and had very comfy beds (a prerequisite for tired hens). The shower was excellent and buffet breakfast in the morning went down a treat.
On the Saturday night (15th march) we went on what was a rather unpleasant pub crawl, leaving early to retire to the hotel. Decided to stop for a quick cuppa at the bar and found the man working the shift to be absolutely fantastic and definitely saved our night. He is the sole reason for these well deserved 5 stars!! We bumped into him again the next day after our ferry transfer bus did not turn up. He hadn't even started his shift but stopped to help us and direct us to the next stop. Great thanks to him from all of us!
Would definitely go here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera