Stayed here with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, the hotel its self was spot on. Maid service everyday, clean & comfy beds, nice restaurant.
The only downfall with this is its location I mean it took us about 10-15 to walk into the main centre from the hotel, its okay if you dont mind a bit of a walk but we did think it was a little bit closer. It's not bad to walk through the day but on a night time it is a bit weiry and i was a little bit scared just with some of the weird people you see around the area.
There is a Spar local shop which is just across the road and about a 5 minute walk you have your first coffee shop and also a beautiful steak house.
We visited the restaurant in the hotel a couple of times we had cheese and ham toasties which were lovely but 6euro for a little toastie is quite a bit but i suppose it was in the hotel and its always the same where ever you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera