You can get anywhere in the city walking or by tram - buy a card that lets you use the buses metro or trams. Loads of sightseeing - we've been twice now and have always found somewhere new.
The hotel is very, very helpful, the staff lovely. They will give you advice, directions or book tours for you if you wish. Breakfasts are nice - cheeses, yogarts, cooked choices (which are always very hot - no luke warm eggs). There is a locked luggage store for your last day. Beds very comfortable and they made no quarms about me having an extra three pillows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera