Stayed here with my husband on a 2 night weekend break, We arrived earlier than the check in time with the view to storing our bags but we were lucky enough to be given a room straight away, with a canal view at no extra charge.
The room was as expected, small but comfortable and very clean. As we were at the back of the hotel it was very quiet on our corridor.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
I was very disappointed with the lack of tea/coffee making facilities in the room. I did enquire at the desk but was told they were only available if I upgraded to a premium room at a cost of 20 euros per night.
The location is good, about 10/15 mins walk from the train station and hub of activity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera